Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newman22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Hair an White spots on my penis
    How can I get rid of the hair on my penis an White spots

Check out some similar questions!

White spots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old and since puberty I've had fordyce (white little spots) all over my penis... and I really hate them!! Surely there is some way that I can get these spots removed or lasered? It would do a lot foe my confidance. Can anyone help me??

Pus spots on hair follicles on penis shaft [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there I have on nearly every hair follicle a spot or small hole with pus in it. What is this and can it be cured?

White spots on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 19 I have noticed I have Fordyce spots for about 5years now I have been reading that there is no cure for them but I was wondering if you could pass them to a partner when having sex?:confused:

Little White White spots all over my arms. Monobenzone user [ 43 Answers ]

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but not every day. I have started using it twice a day and then decided to slow it down and use it once a day. I have mixed the 20% with my body lotion and that's how I used it. At the beginning I noticed that my skin got brighter and no side effects and...

Painful white spots on penis head [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have developed some small painful white spots on my penis head this week and don't know what they could be? They are painful to touch and are right on the end of the head. I have a long term relationship with my partner and we do not use condoms but she had check ups a few weeks ago which...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.