Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

May 8, 2012, 10:16 AM
    Replanting a lemon tree
    I planted a seed about three years ago now the plant is about 3 feet tall. I'm planning on repottong it in a larger container. What kind of dirt/plant food should I use? The dirt around here is pretty moist and has clay in it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 8, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Regular potting soil and miracle grow plant food.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my lemon tree ever produce lemons? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1.5-2 year old lemon tree that has a lot of thorns. I have been told that it will never produce any lemons since it is covered with thorns. Is this true, or will it eventually grow out of this thorn stage and start giving lemons? Thank you!!

Lemon tree bush leaves wilting [ 0 Answers ]

I told my wife I believe it is the heat that is wilting some of the leaves on the lemon bush Florida heat in the summertime. See attachment

Lemon Tree [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot figure out why our lemon tree gets a lot of blooms .Blooms fall off and little lemons appear and they get brown and fall off. Tree looks healthy. If we are lucky get maybe less than a dozen of nice looking lemons a year. Tree is about 10 years old.A real mystery as we think we do ever the...

Lemon Tree! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I grow Lemon Tree in my Garden from the seeds of daily Use kitchen Lemons... Any special Precautions to be taken? Tk's in Advance.

View more questions Search