Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tia1973 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Black female singer walking a dog music video
    Help!

I saw a music video a little while ago where a black female singer is walking a mean looking dog in the night following a white man. It was quite a dark atmospheric video but I think the music was quite dancy? I'm sure the song was a remix of an old song too.

Its doing my head in!!

Thanks.
    Tia1973 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 02:02 PM
    I found it - finally popped into my head when grating cheese?!

For those of you who need the answer it was Delilah Go ;-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video 1990's female singer walking along a street? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a video which I believe is from the 80's, female black singer walking along a street with lots of people milling about, it was shot in black and white and she is wearing a hat like a beret and a long coat?

Name of Song or Singer by Music Video [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a music video I use to watch on TV. I don't remember the exact year but it was between 2000-2006. I'm pretty sure it was on CMT so it's probably a country song/singer. All I remember is the video is some kind of singing contest and the singer plays both competitors. It's...

Name of Song or Singer by Music Video [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a music video I use to watch on TV. I don't remember the exact year but it was between 2000-2006. I'm pretty sure it was on CMT so it's probably a country song/singer. All I remember is the video is some kind of singing contest and the singer plays both competitors. It's...

Music video with black woman singer working at a prison [ 2 Answers ]

There is an older video that has a black female singer, she has a lot of hair. It starts with her on the interstate singing in the car and ends with her "ex" getting off a transport bus to jail, she is a correctional officer and gets her revenge by taking him in. the video is about how bad he...

How do I become a singer and be on TV and make a music video [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be a singer like justin bieber. I am 11 and I have a lot of potential. Singing is my dream. I sing very well. I want to be in a music video and be seen. I hope you give me a chance to fulfill my dream so thank you. :)

View more questions Search