Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golfer12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 07:10 AM
    How can I delete hacked established pids from my computer
    I have confirmed evidence of hacking on my computer. I have found several established numbers in the PID column. When I open task manager and try to stop service it is blocked somehow by the Hacker. How can I circumvent this and stop the hacking.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 8, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Clean up the viruses and malware, use a good antivirus Microsoft security essentials is free my favorite among the paid AV program is Nod 32 from Eset. Run your software updates and then you can use CCCleaner (the free one is OK) to clear registry errors. Remember to keep you software and AV up to date at all times.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Also install a Firewall like ZoneAlarm that will manage and block any program from unauthorized network access..

Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was my computer hacked into [ 3 Answers ]

What would cause the Author of my word documents to be someone other than me. I have several word documents that I produced for school and now months later the name of the author is not me. Could someone have hacked into my computer and did something. All document with the wrong name are from a one...

My computer hacked by someone [ 4 Answers ]

I think my computer is hacked by my friend.he was working on my computer and I think he has left some program on my computer by which he can get info about all my usage.How can I confirm it.. please help and what can I do?

View more questions Search