Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravinderk789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 06:24 AM
    How to make curd with in ten minutes?
    Hi everybody.. I have a question.. how to make curd with in ten minutes with using any chemicals... if anyone knows the answer please reply me..

Which chemical breaks the milk ?
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

May 8, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ravinderk789 View Post
    Hi everybody.. I have a question.. how to make curd with in ten minutes with using any chemicals... if anyone knows the answer pls reply me..

Which chemical breaks the milk ?
    I think pretty much any acid will cause the formation of calcium caseinate, which precipitates out in the form of curds. This is why, for example, it doesn't work well to simultaneously add milk and lemon juice to tea. The acidic lemon juice curdles the milk.

To mimic the natural process of milk spoiling, lactic acid would be your best choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was sick ten minutes after taking diazepam [ 0 Answers ]

I took my prescribed two 5mg valium tabets then ten minutes later I was sick,there was no evidence of tablets in my vomit,but will I get the effects of them? Or will I have brought them up?

My dog has started gagging and coughing a lot, every ten minutes. [ 3 Answers ]

My dog eats everything, she is outside all day and find objects from allaround including a computer keyboards, handbags, road cones. She has now started gagging and coughing. Would this be from eating foreign objects?

My air conditioning work 30 minutes and than stop for 30 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

My air conditioning daikin models nr is.(FTY50gaval)work 30 minutes and than stop it self for 30 minutes.

Only getting ten minutes worth of hot water [ 2 Answers ]

I just replaced my hot electric hot water heater. And since I replaced it, I can only get about ten minutes of hot water and then it goes cold. I checked for power to my top element I had 240 volts. I checked the resistance of the upper element and it was only four ohms. The bottom element is 18...

Hot Water lasts only 7 minutes and then is back in 10 minutes. [ 3 Answers ]

I recently just moved into a new place and I have had water heater problems since the first date of moving in. When we first moved in we had only about 5 minutes of hot water before it ran out barely warm/cold. We replaced it with another used hot water heater to find out that we needed to replace...

View more questions Search