Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcmclr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 05:38 AM
    Abandonment
    My sons father has primary custody of our 3 boys 6 months ago he just dropped the youngest one off and has seen him twice and has no contact with him now what can I do

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment [ 3 Answers ]

If mother leaves child with her aunt been missing for the last 5 years should the father have to pay child support?

Abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 19 with a four month old son. She lives with me and her father. We as grandparents take care of him mostly. My question is that how long does my daughter have to be gone in order for it to be considered abandonment. If she states that she will be home at a certain time and doesn't...

Abandonment [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I have a situation in which my step daughter's biological mother who's has not seen my step daughter or given any type of child support in over 10 years is now trying to say she wants to exercise her right to supervised visitation as specified in her divorce papers-10 years ago. We actually...

Abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

My ex have not seen my (our son) since he was born, he's two now. Would this be consider abandonment? How long until it is considered abandonment. We live in California. Thank you for your time and answer.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.