Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Workg2hard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 05:10 PM
    How much time do I have to give before I can repossess a mobile home that I sold and
    How much time do I have to give before I can repossess a mobile home that I sold and the person is now in breach of contract. I have giving a seven day notice already ? This is in Iowa.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 7, 2012, 06:38 PM
    What does the contract say? The contract should specify what happens in case of default.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

I am being sued for a mobile home I sold because after the sale they are saying the p [ 3 Answers ]

I sold a mobile home for my father and they are now 2 and a half months later claiming the furnace is broke and the water pipes are broke do to no heat in the winter but we had it winterized. They bought it for $2000.00 and are sueing for the full amount back even though they have continued to live...

How do you foreclose/repossess/ evict from owner financed mobile home I'm mass? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband sold our mobile home to a woman on ssdi she knew the contract conditions,now she has no electric,no home owners and she has taken out appliances in the mobile and gave them away even tough contract states she cannot,she alao cancelled her homeowners insurance which is in...

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search