Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashrafmoghieb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Decrease TDS from waste water
    Dear Friends
    I hope find fast help to reduce TDS from the waste water from 20 000 mg/l to 2000 mg/l only
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How can I decrease COD in industrial waste water from 10000 ppm to 1500 ppm as maximu [ 5 Answers ]

Dear all I have one customer have food factory. His water waste have COD more than 10000 ppm . He asked to decrease this to max 1500 ppm . Please advice me

Why the hot water supply decrease [ 1 Answers ]

We have a two year old house. The hot water supply was OK before. I started to notice that the upstair master bathroom shower deliver less water about 2 or 3 weeks ago, but not so noticeable. At least my husband didn't notice the difference. Last week we went to a 1 week vacation. When we came...

My kitchen sink has a decrease in Water Pressure! [ 7 Answers ]

The water pressure in my kitchen has been cut in half. But the rest of the house the pressure is fine. What should I do?

Sudden decrease Hot Water Pressure [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 3 year old home with copper plumbing. We had no problems until we recently installed a mud room with a sink. We suddenly lost hot water pressure at the kitchen sink. All the other faucets throughout the house have pressure, and the cold water pressure at the kitchen sink is fine and...

Gradual decrease in water pressure in upstair showers [ 2 Answers ]

Both of my upstairs showers have gradual decrease in water pressure. It started in the master bathroom so we started using the spare upstairs and now this shower is slowly losing water pressure.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.