Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glynne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Health Care Giver
    I am intrested in working in Oxford as a care giver .
    The reason for needing a Eu Passport

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

How much should I be getting paid for live-in care giver? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I live in North Dakota. I take care of an 82 year old man who has a prostetic leg, glass eye, pacemaker, & alzhimers. I am his ONLY care giver as he is very stubborn. Stubborn enough in fact that his wife moved out of his home 8 1/2 years ago. She hired me to take care of him. She told me that...

Compensation for Care Giver [ 5 Answers ]

I have been caring for my brother for several years. Taking him to Doctor, lab and other medical test, his Probation Reporting office. I pick up his meds, food, purchase clothes etc. This is putting a financial burden on me as I miss lots of time from work. Can I receive compensation from him...

Care provider or care giver. WHAT! [ 1 Answers ]

Why in some states like the Northwest and West coast fathers are viewed has the care provider and the mother the care giver, now I now the difference so don't get all technical with me, all I'm saying isn't that view and definition a little bias and favor the mother. Us as fathers have to provide...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.