Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused2291 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Does he like me! Can you give me a hand!
    So there's this guy. I've liked him since the beginning of the school year ;) . Me and him have become really close since he and his crazy girlfriend broke up. He is very confusing. A while back I hooked him and one of my friends up and the whole time while they were dating (under 2weeks) he would call me and tell me his every move... even when he was going to dump her. Since then we became even closer. My friends and I think that he likes me. He stares at me constantly, hates it when I won't talk to him... then he finally makes me talk, smiles at me a lot, smiles at me while we are talking, talks to me about everything, hates when I go out with revealing clothes on, and hates when I talk to other guys. He is the star linebacker at our school and he's very hott. He and my older brother have became really good friends and now the guy has basically moved in with us. While he is here he sings a lot of love songs to me on his guitar, sings to me a song that he wrote, stays in my room a lot, loves my bed, and walks around with no shirt on. He also wants me to get a matching tattoo like his. Every time when I am with him alone in his truck he plays love songs and tries to get me to sing with him and every song that is his favorite is also mine. He loves to drive up to school and drive off to school with me. When we get out of school he sometimes will call me want to meet up and just talk. He just got a job at a pizza place and he always wants me to come see him. While I'm up there he sings and stares at me a lot. We also have another thing in common... we can finish each other's sentences, say the same thing at the same time, and think about the same thing. This is getting so weird and I'm starting to go crazy cause I don't know what to do. Can you please help me out! ~*AconfusedGirl*~
    x-mo-x Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2007, 03:35 AM
    found myself saying ''aawwww'' as i read this!! sounds like u really like each other!!!
    :)
    shaladaa Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 07:48 AM
    I would say he does REALLY like you... im sure he just doesn't have the nerve to ask you out yet..

Which is odd... since you guys are so close...

Just whatever you do, don't ask him out,, wait until he askes you out.
    cgracilis Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 08:49 AM
    I have friends who are exactly like that! Im closer to the girl and she tells me everything about their relationship. They consider each other bestfriends and what you said was basically what they both had.
    One day, the guy just kissed the girl out of the blue and apologized. They both felt akward about it for some time. Then they just decided to forget about it until the guy had a girlfriend and everything fell apart. I could tell that the girl really liked her best friend but couldn't tell him how she really felt. Well, it turns out that the feeling isn't mutual and the guy just sees her as a friend.. his best friend. They're both doing fine now, they still talk to each other but he already has a girlfriend and she doesn't. Seems like she's still hanging on there..

I just wanted to share this as guys can be confusing at times.. I admit. Just be really sensitive to signs that would show you how he really feels about you. You could talk to him about where you really stand. Are you just friends or is there something else? I said the same thing to the girl mentioned above and she didn't do it. She ended up hanging on to something that wasn't worth it..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taken in hand [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone here know what a "taken in hand" relationship with your spouse is? Do you know if it works? I've heard some things, but I would like to talk to someone in one. Isn't a certain amount of a husband being dominating normal in any relationship? What's normal now days? Is the man...

Numbness in hand [ 3 Answers ]

My wife's wrists hurt, almost like a soreness. Her doctor had told her that it is to do with the tendons and she needs to see a physical therapist. I tend to think she should go see an orthopedic doctor. Anyway, her one hand goes numb anytime she hits a certain spot in her wrist. It doesn't happen...

Other kids getting out of hand [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am married with 3 children. Marisa (10), Gina (8) and Nicholas (6). We usually call him Nick. I'm close with my extended family and my question has to do with dealing with my cousin Paul (47) and his son Cory (13). Paul is married for the 2nd time and also has a daughter, but she is...

Need a hand [ 3 Answers ]

I’m 53 years old, educated so long ago that it’s un-important now… Had a realistic dream some three years ago started writing it down and haven’t stopped since. Three books (Intercepted Thoughts #1, Disputed Territory.. Earth #2, Earth Dispatch One #3) one short story “A Hastening of Maturity” and...

Hand me down V-BOX [ 1 Answers ]

I have just been given an older V-Box computer, of about 1999-2000 vintage. I am trying to locate information about the motherboard. A manual would be preferred. Is there a good place to find information? KD7LXX

View more questions Search