Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristalooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 09:13 AM
    15 line poem
    I need help writing a 15 line or more poem! I only today and tomorrow! Someone PLEASE HELP. I need to bring my grade up. It needs to be a story or emotion poem.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 7, 2012, 09:39 AM
    What have you got so far ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

15 line free verse poem about english [ 4 Answers ]

I neeed hel on my emglish homework.. and I'm not really good at poems..! HELP ! I need a 15 line free verse poem about anglish.. or graduation! :'(

Dropped snake line into the vent pipe-can't find the cleanout to retrieve the line! [ 1 Answers ]

When snaking out the toilet vent pipe from the roof, the snake broke and fell into the pipe. I've found suggestions to retrieve it that involve finding the vent pipe clean-out... how do we find the vent pipe clean-out? We live in a 1960s ranch with a basement. Two toilets on the main floor and...

Help me find title and author for poem with first line: Slippery sleek he swims th [ 0 Answers ]

Who wrote this poem: Slippery sleek he swims the swells, Whiskers waving over wavering wells Swimming slow or fast diving free, lazy summer sleeper leaves The sand for swift fish hunting in the liquid sea.

What Tennyson poem has this line.. God's finger touched him and he slept? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know WHICH Tennyson poem has this line... God's finger touched him and he slept? Thanks

Who is the author of a poem and what is the complete poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember part of a poem but cannot remember the author. The parts I somewhat remember are this: I have often wondered at the epitaph that was written for me, A boat with furled sail at rest in a harbor. In truth it pictures not my destination but my life. For love was offered me but I shrank...

View more questions Search