Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keithrpritchard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 07:36 AM
    Mitubitshe reversible air con
    How can I wire a frost stat on this system to overide the programmer when it drops below freezing

Check out some similar questions!

My air con not blowing air [ 0 Answers ]

As I run my hand along the strip of air vent of my indoor unit that blows air into my room, I find that there is no air blowing from the middle part(almost a third) of the vent. It used to be that air is blown out evenly across the whole length of vent. The air is cold though. So what is wrong?

Air con fitting [ 1 Answers ]

I have had an aircon fitted but it is fitted in an awkward space on my front wall. The fitter was asked to remove and replace it about 3 feet lower which would hide it somewhat from general view. His answer is that the extra 3 feet of ducting would make the unit a lot less efficient and also damage...

Luxaire air con [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We moved into a new house and there was no instruction manual left for the old luxaire heat pump/air conditioner. We can't figure it out- it blows cold air despite being set on 21o, it sometimes runs warm then will drop to 14o and refuse to move, it has 4 remote settings, a sun, a...

Air con fan always on [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, New to this site. I am having problems with my air condition unit. Fan outside is always on? I had to pull the fuse to stop the fan after and few days of not realizing the fan was running continuously. We also noticed that it seemed to note be cooling our house. Our second unit (...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.