Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynda Arthur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 04:11 AM
    Search for a Specific Poem
    The poem I'm looking for is about a little boy who starts school all excited.
    His teacher says they are going to draw a picture of a flower.
    The little boy draws beautiful colourful flowers all over his page.
    The teacher says stop. This is how we draw flowers...
    And so it goes until the little boy learns to wait to be shown what to do rather than using his imagination

Check out some similar questions!

How do I search zone specific plants? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother suggested that if I want to find the real names of some local wild flowers and plants I should Google them. I can't figure out how to word that in a search though. The books written by locals don't quite give the information I need. Should I describe the plant? And if so, what are the...

Ln search of a specific ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for Hampton Bay ceiling fan - model #70220 - model name "Cressner Iron" - Hampton Bay is made for Home Depot - they say it's out-of-stock - can't find any listed for sale on Ebay - I've also have had no luck searching on-line for this item - any suggestions onj who or where to go to...

Who is the author of a poem and what is the complete poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember part of a poem but cannot remember the author. The parts I somewhat remember are this: I have often wondered at the epitaph that was written for me, A boat with furled sail at rest in a harbor. In truth it pictures not my destination but my life. For love was offered me but I shrank...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.