Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dukereez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 10:17 PM
    About how many calories should I be taking in at my weight and the calories I burn?
    I am a 27 year old male and I weigh 246 pounds I am trying to lose as much weight as possible in a healthy manner. I have been working out about 5 days a week and according to a website I burn about 800-900 calories per workout. I usually try to run 3 miles on the treadmill, 15 minutes of eliptical and 30 minutes of lifting. I have this app called "Diet and Calorie Tracker" and it has me set to consume 1620-1970 calories per day on the maximum goal of losing 2 pounds per week. But the site suggests I only burn 850 calories a week. According to my work out I burn 4000 calories a week. Should I be eating more? The maximum goal in this app is losing 2 pounds a week... can I lose more than that without it being unhealthy? Should I work out less?

Check out some similar questions!

Masturbation burn calories ? [ 22 Answers ]

Does masturbating burn calories? :)

Time needed to burn up calories [ 2 Answers ]

This is not a homework question because I have completed my school/college. I am posting this question here because somebody asked me and it confuses me. So I want to know (as soon as I can) how to solve it. Each pound of fat contains 3500 food calories. When the body metabolizes food, 80.0 % of...

How many calories does it burn running a half a mile? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old, I'm 190 pounds, and I'm 64 inches tall. How many calories would I burn If I were to run a half a mile?

Weight loss calories [ 2 Answers ]

If the total calories is 200 And serving container is about 4? How do I find the total calories for 1 serving?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.