Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliegb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Hob who and what does this stamp mean on this sterling silver and 14k gold brooch
    I inherited a brooch that is very, very ornate and have spent ten hours trying to find anything like it on the web, completely unsuccessfully. It appears that it may be mexican as that is what comes up under hob, but this piece does not look mexican. It is very, very ornate and has hanging pieces as well as gold overlay (as leaves on the flowers). It looks old and I know that it is not too new, but I cannot find anything that looks like it at all. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my brooch is gold [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lovely brooch that has a number 20591 on the back it is very shiny and very good quality with little Diamante around a grey pearl I don't know if it is gold

What does 14K and M.C.G. Mean on gold ring? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large gold ring (48 grams ) with marks of 14K and M.C.G. I can't identify what marking M.C.G. Means on my ring. Does these marks on my ring mean its real gold! Am I to understand, the stamp 14K (585) means - 58.5%, or 14 karat gold. M.C.G. - hallmarked in US or Europe ? Can you...

Gold stamp 417 and silver stamp 925 [ 2 Answers ]

On gold, what does the stamp 417 mean and on silver what does a 925 mean?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.