Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daehxob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 08:58 PM
    If you block someone on your Yahoo email, can they still receive email from you?
    If I block someone from sending me an email on my Yahoo account, can I still send them email from that account and they receive it?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

May 6, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Yes they can receive an email if you mail them. Also when you say 'block' do you mean blocking from messenger?
    daehxob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by indya View Post
    Yes they can receive an email if you mail them. Also when you say 'block' do you mean blocking from messenger?
    Well if I block there addressfrom sending emails, they shouldn't be able to send me anything threw messenger either.
    camyyssa Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Your choice to block their e-mails from reaching you will have no effect on your e-mails reaching them. So yes, they will receive your e-mails.

I wouldn't write before unblocking them though, unless you don't want to read the answer to your e-mail. And that does not bode well :)
    Babsy123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 08:48 PM
    If I block someone and they try to send me an email, will it bounce back to them saying the message was unable to be delievered, a mailer-failure?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't receive emails on my Yahoo email address? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't receive emails on my Yahoo email address?

Why can't my Yahoo email account receive mail? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I wanted to know why my Yahoo email account can't receive emails. I lost my email password but now I found it , and it won't let me receive mails.

Can't receive Yahoo email [ 1 Answers ]

I use Hotmail email, recently 2 members of our Board switched to Yahoo email, now I do not receive their email messages. What is the problem and what can be done to solve the problem.

Can't Receive Email from Yahoo addresses [ 1 Answers ]

I have just discovered that I am NOT receiving email in my Outlook 2000 email account from 2 friends, who have recently switched from AOL and/or MSN to Yahoo email , Can anyone help me with this? Jeri

View more questions Search