Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xbitterlovex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 10:58 PM
    I want to find my real parents?
    I want to find my real mom and dad how could I do that? I really want to meet them.:confused: :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Your REAL mom and dad will be the people who raised you, assuming you were adopted. There will never be another mom and dad.

You have sperm and egg donors who gave you life but they are not parents and most certainly not a mom and dad.

If you need to find them because of medical issues that is a different things.

Assuming again you are adopted what does your real parents think about you looking for them ? What do you expect to find? What are you wanting out of this ?
    And are you ready for the pain if you find them and are rejected ?
    If you were the product of rape or incest, do you want to know ?

I am not saying we should not look, but I do believe we need to think of what we may find before we do and also consider who we may hurt ( our real parents who raised us) if we do look.
    exotic pet Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 07:39 AM
    For one I'm sorry that your adopted being adopted is awful and unforgiven and its hard to be with family that gave you up but I wish you best if you can find them and have a relationship with them I don't have any good advice because adoption is hard to live with all I can say is I wish you the best of luck in finding them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't like my parents [ 15 Answers ]

:mad: I am a 13 year old who wants to let her parents who she hates them without actually telling them so I can finally tell them I what is in my head. What is the best approach?

How to find adopted parents? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a brother who had a one night stand with a woman about 3 years ago. He recently (2 months ago) crossed paths with her again. She advised him of a child she had that is possibly his. He asked where the child was? She said the child had been adopted due to her losing her parental rights...

How can I tell my parents ? [ 7 Answers ]

Can any 1 help me I'm so scared and nervous to tell my parents I want to sing but I don't no how I'm scared they won't like my voice or they don't take me seriously can any 1 help ? Please

Trying to find out about my bio parents [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to find out about my bio parents. I was adopted at birth in Hayward California on Nov 5,1968. I have no information about my birth parents. I now have 3 boys of my own and I really want to be able to give them a heritage. Can anyone help me?

Parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just wanted to say my parents are splitting up, and I'm finding it really hard! I have moved away to a dance college and I get phone calls off my dad telling me to stay instead of coming home at weekends! But when I do come home he doesn't even talk to me! He just shakes his head as I walk...

View more questions Search