Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weekendd-wars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 05:54 PM
    Not sure what he meant
    So I started "talking" to or dating this guy a few weeks ago and now he's unemployed but has been busy lately with this event we have to go to next week, school applications,etc. I was texting him and here's what happened,

Me; "Lmao yea i'm not gonna lie i was excited cause i thought you'd have a lot more free time which meant i could steal u away more :p"

Him; "Yea lol it sucks but I'm not going anywhere and neither are u so it will work out just how its supposed 2, feel me :)"

Me; " Yeaa ur right :) lol i hope so"

Things tend to fly over my head so I have no idea what he meant exactly.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Yea lol it sucks but I'm not going anywhere and neither are u so it will work out just how its supposed 2, feel me
    It sucks that he's out of a job, because being unemployed isn't easy. But he's saying that even though he can't spend every minute of every day with you, because he has other commitments, and he has to find a job, he's not going anywhere, he's interested, and so are you. So it will work out.

That's how I read it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if your really meant to be.. [ 3 Answers ]

Me an this guy always seem to find each other every few years could we be meant together his name is allen and my name is danielle it has a ring to it lol

Whether he is meant for me or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am rose. I have been into a relation for the past one and half years. But many a times I feel that we are not meant for each other. I feel our expectations from each other are quite different. I am very expressive. Even if we fight I want it to get solved very fast. But he is the opposite....

Meant to be? [ 1 Answers ]

I really like this guy that goes to a diff. school. He told my best friend he liked me, but wanted to get to know me better before he asked me out. But we never talk. Sometime in October he told her that he would ask me out if we went to the same school! He says I'm really "hott" and stuff, but I...

What is meant by [ 1 Answers ]

What is meant by “elements of a crime”

He's been meant to me [ 3 Answers ]

I need all the advice I can get. This guy I'm going to call nick is driving me insane. I love him and he doesn't even like me. He knows how I feel and doesn't seem to care. I have tried to talk to him about it but he has seemed kind of distant lately. So I don't know what to do. He is also being a...

View more questions Search