Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moneta10co Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Resonance and Harmonics
    A violin string is .35 meters long and has a fundamental frequency of 444 Hz. What is the speed of the wave formed on the violin string?

Check out some similar questions!

Dipole and Resonance [ 2 Answers ]

I got 2 questions that says: http://p1cture.me/images/81659023084671015693.jpg 1)i need to draw another 2 Resonance structure to the molecule in the red frame. In the blue frame you can see my tried and I am not sure if is correct. 2) I need to decide if this molecule ( I speak about the...

Resonance [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently entered the wonderful world of O-Chem and seem to have some issues with resonance. I understand that it's just another way of looking at where electrons are, but I have some issues moving them around properly. For example: N3CH3 CH3-N=N=N ...

Energy frequency/harmonics. [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me towards some resources regarding this. I just listened to David Sereda on Coast to Coast (talk radio) and it was some mind blowing information. I want to put it to practical use, (I don't know a thing about scientific terminology though) I'd...

Furnace duct hum -harmonics [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace was recently serviced. I now notice a high pitched hum that is audible when the furnace and fan are operating. Shut the furnace down and the hum disappears. The hum is periodic and not continuous. It is audible throughout the house and it is impossible to isolate the source. ...

Resonance energy in phenol [ 1 Answers ]

Ques 1:why is the resonance energy in phenol greater than benzene... Ques 2:what does it mean to say a compound is coplanar?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.