Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaxiRodrigo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Can access other sites but not Yahoo.
    Other sites are loading just fine except Yahoo. When I ping yahooi get responses just fine but when I access it through the browser it won't load.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 6, 2012, 09:28 AM
    Try this link:
    Make Yahoo! your homepage.
    You can then remove from default if you want.
    Hope it works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are sites that require user and passwords saying access denied? [ 5 Answers ]

Help me please! My desktop will not allow me to access certain sites that require me to input my user id and my password. When I enter the information and hit enter/submit, it deletes the id and password and displays that I forgot my password. I grab my laptop and enter the same information and...

At many sites I want to access I get an error message [ 2 Answers ]

At many sites on my PC, HP w/Win 7 Home Premium, 64 bit, IE9, I am unable to access and receive this message: "You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item". I am not PC literate and have no idea what this means and how to correct it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

IE will only go some sites,not all. How do I access all sites? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to remove malware from my PC and when it restarted, it will not recognize certain websites. How can I fix this? Thanks, Dave I used Spyware doctor from PC tools. I loaded Firefox and the same thing is occurring. It won't load webpages from Yahoo or wamu and a few other sites. I can go...

View more questions Search