Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarasolvesky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Where to move in North Carolina
    My husband is considering a promotion he was offered in Sharpsburg, NC. We are looking for a nice community no more than 30-45 minutes away from there. Hopefully something on the smaller side with good schools for my three kids. Any help or input would be appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

I am on South Carolina probation and was arrested in North Carolina for shoplifting.. [ 6 Answers ]

I am on probation in sc and was arrested in nc.. will my po find out? Will I go to prison.. I have completed my drug classes and all my fines are paid on time..

North Carolina v. Bankruptcy [ 2 Answers ]

I have just paid off a Chap. 13 bankruptcy. I now find that the county has been charging interest on the one year's property taxes included in the plan throughout the terms of the plan. The county tax collector's office tells me that this is allowed under North Carolina law. How does a state law...

DUI in North Carolina [ 22 Answers ]

I was arrested for a dui in North Carolina in May 2008. The stop was unlawful I was stopped (in the officers own worfds booth to me and my attorney) because "I was a white guy, in a shiny yellow pickup, with out of state plates, and nicely dressed in a black neighborhood known for crime and...

Nude beaches- North Carolina or South Carolina? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for a nude beach near myrtle beach but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone know where one is? Thank you blusia

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.