Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dotgrayn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Part of AOL has been removed from my computer,Now I am unable to open AOL programs.how can this be fixed
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 23, 2007, 07:40 PM
    You can pick up an AOL CD almost anywhere. Then reinstall it from the CD.

P.S. I moved this question to his own thread. You shouldn't piggyback a post on someone else's thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saving tile that needs to be removed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to remove the tile from my entryway. I want to remove it, but don't want to break the tiles when removing them, since my plan is to use it in another portion of the house. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

How to find out if hard disk was removed [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I want to find out whether a hard disk of my computer was removed and taken out for some time. Is there some kind of log inside the computer? How to find it : Where is it stored?

Vundo trojan removed now got probs [ 4 Answers ]

I removed the vundo trojan for a friend but now I get a limited or no connectivity alert when I try to get online... I've tried clicking repair... tried deleting the adapter and let windows rerecognize it... I've tried system restore.. tried spyware sweeper... spyware doctor... avg... when I click...

Want to Be Removed from a Will [ 2 Answers ]

I do not want to be in my mother's will. I am in dispute with my brothers. I don't want to be involved with them at all after my mother's death. Right now I am named with my brothers for her property to be equally divided. I wish to write a letter that I do not want to be involved at all. What...

Chain saw  old gas not removed [ 3 Answers ]

I have a chain saw that has had gas in it for approx 2 yrs. Supprizingly enough it was still liquid. I poured the gas out & I am wondering what I should use or do next? Any help appreciated

View more questions Search