Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oopcdaisy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 07:27 PM
    How do I flush mount my Harbor Breeze fan?
    The box indicates that my 52" ceiling fan "New Orleans" can be flush mounted. But the previous owner of the house didn't leave the directions in the boxk, so I'm having a problem figureing it out. Without the directions, I can't tell if I'm missing a piece, or what. At any rate, I'm wondering if anyone out there has directions on how to flush mount this ceiling fan.
    AKimberley Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oopcdaisy
    The box indicates that my 52" ceiling fan "New Orleans" can be flush mounted. But the previous owner of the house didn't leave the directions in the boxk, so I'm having a problem figureing it out. Without the directions, I can't tell if I'm missing a piece, or what. At any rate, I'm wondering if anyone out there has directions on how to flush mount this ceiling fan.
    Since your fan is going to be flush mounted, that means the motor will be flush up to the ceiling so you shouldn't be missing any pieces. You might want to make sure there is a ceiling fan bracket so your fan is good and secure.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 01:22 PM
    The canopy screws to the top of the motor housing with 3 or 4 screws on the bottom, bypassing the downrod piece. Then the canopy mounts directly to the mounting bracket with 4 screws on the sides.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze fan [ 6 Answers ]

I have a habor breeze flush mount fan that is 10 years old (I use it ALL the time) and it is making a lot of noice recently. Can there be something done to stop the noice? Can it be oiled in some way?

Harbor breeze fan [ 1 Answers ]

Where does the blue wire get connected to?

Harbor Breeze fan [ 3 Answers ]

Have a Harbor Breeze fan -Model AER52BP5LKRC - It has a 3 speed fan, lights w/ dimmer and a remote. The fan works fine with the remote. But the light only goes on and off - it won't dim. Is it wiring or the fan/lights?

Harbor breeze fan [ 1 Answers ]

We recently installed a harbor breeze fan. It worked fine initially, then did strange things. It stopped spinning one direction and reversed itself. It did this twice. Now the speed of the fan is not working at all - it barely turns. An electrician checked the installation and checked the...

Harbor Breeze fan [ 3 Answers ]

Just installed my fan and everything works perfectly. After 10 minutes, the HI speed does not work anymore when pushed on the remote (the fan is just stopped) and it looks like MED and LOW speeds are the same. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

View more questions Search