Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fustrated Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2007, 07:21 PM
    What to use to get acid-test or quick ratio
    Do you include accrued liabilities when figuring the liabilities for getting your quick ratio and or acid-test ratio:confused:

I know I include accounts payable, income tax payable, notes payable(short-term) for my liabilities

For my assets I include accounts receivable, cash, marketable securities, prepaid expenses, but not inventory

Thank you
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 05:26 PM
    What do you mean by Accrued Liabilities?

Such as at the end of the year, I accrued a liability to pay my employee's their salary? If that is the case, then YES, you do include them since they are part of CURRENT LIABILITIES.

Feb 25, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainForest
    What do you mean by Accrued Liabilities?

Such as at the end of the year, I accrued a liability to pay my employee’s their salary? If that is the case, then YES, you do include them since they are part of CURRENT LIABILITIES.
    I am not sure. It is just on a list from the balance sheet. I will have to dig deeper and find out.

Thank so much for your help
    Very much appreciated.

fustrated
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 01:39 PM
    In that case, yes, you include Accrued Liabilities under current liabilities.

Feb 25, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainForest
    In that case, yes, you include Accrued Liabilities under current liabilities.
    Thank you, for all your help
    fustrated
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 05:57 PM
    You're welcome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Close Ratio? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure how to reply to the question on a sales application "What is my closed sale conversion rate?" I'm new to the sales field and currently work for a very small company so I don't know. Need answer ASAP... What does the above term mean?:

Ratio Analysis [ 4 Answers ]

What are the Limitaions of ratio analysis?

Current ratio [ 2 Answers ]

Barney co.'s current ratio is 2:1. Which of the following transactions would normally increase Barneys's current ratio? A. purchasing inventory on account B. borrowing money by signing a long-term note C. collecting an account receivable D. purchasing land for cash

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

Current Ratio [ 1 Answers ]

How would the following actions affect a firm’s current ratio? 1. A customer prepays in full for specially ordered merchandise that it will take 60 days to manufacture. 2. Inventory is sold at the firm’s normal 35% markup cost.

View more questions Search