Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindwoolf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 10:31 PM
    What's that movie called?
    Its an old horror movie where a man goes around cutting off hands to put on his daughter who has deformed hands so she can play the piano?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 5, 2012, 04:55 AM
    When the Bough Breaks (1994)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I saw on non-cable TV a WHILE ago, it was prob from the 90s or early 2000s, it's a about a woman who kidnaps a girl. One scene I remember is they are baking together and the girl messes up and the woman freaks out and makes her do it again. I remember at the end the girl is...

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

Fantasy movie from 80s or 90s. A girl falls in love with this guy in a fantasy world, they are in a pond jumping from rock to rock. Then there is a part where she is in her room looking in the mirror and she is just a normal girl;or she is looking I the mirror and sees herself a princess I don't...

What's that movie called [ 2 Answers ]

Movie about a guy who was an adult but acted like a kid and there was something about dinosaur and a rollercoaster.. the guy looked like mike myers or martin short I can't remember.

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

I think it was a 90s disney movie but one scene I remember was this woman with red hair and pointy ears giving this boy cookies that were poisonous in the woods. It was either on disney or abcfamily

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the movie but it was like a kid wishes for something and a girl in beach wear just happens to fall into his bed and he says thank you god.. that's the only thing I can remember , I didn't see the movie I was channel surfing and seen a commercial of something like that...

View more questions Search