Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jmamelia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Introduction letter
    Hello

I've approached a large online retailer about carrying my products. They've requested a letter of introduction, samples and anything else I think will help their purchasing department.

What should be included in the letter of introduction? I have a wholesale catalog with descriptions, prices, pictures, etc.

Thank you

Janet

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing an introduction letter to send to businesses. I started a pressure washing business and I would like to send letters out introducing my company and what we do. Something different and striking to make them want to call me. I don't mind doing a follow up call also. Thank...

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know about introduction of my company via net

Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

:)Any body could help me with a sample of introduction letter introducing new company

Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I have formed a new company and would like to have eye catching introduction letter to our propective clients ?

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, We have an ISO 9000:2001 company having medical Disposable & Surgicare products.All products are CE certified.We introduce ourself in international market,So I want to write an ihntroduction letter to send .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.