Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olivia09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 10:07 AM
    In a problem with bad luck.
    I am 21 and in college.. I don't know what the real problem is but things just work in my favour at all. High school was tough then I droped a year and then a year later I joined college and till date I have not been able to tell my friends about it because somewhere I'm embarrassed about it and I don't want people to know about it.my bestie has it easy all the way and its difficult for me to manage subjects and she does it without even studying. I had tough all through my life and its difficult for me to keep coping I feel that there is no purpose left for me in this world.. I have to study and pass this year and these thoughts are not letting me do it.. I need hope in my lefe..
    Realtalkink Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Aug 13, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Well I'm on my way to college so all I can say is there's reason to be embarrassed about going to college. The way I see it you just need to set your mind on whatever your doing and you will be fine. If you had it tough this far then I'm sure it'll get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove bad luck [ 2 Answers ]

I am surrounded by bad luck.Before marriage I was disturbed by my ailing mother and after marriage I am stuck with my in-laws.I try to be nice to them but of no use.They still crib.I am really very tired.I cannot go anywhere.I am kind of stuck at home.I am always stressed.They have always been...

Bad luck [ 7 Answers ]

I really need some advice/help,my life is a living nightmare it's like I have the worst luck ever and it's not getting better just worst,I can't seem to do nothing right and not one good thing I can say about my life,now I have always believed in witch doctors,psychics,spells,etc (however you want...

Why do we have bad luck in money [ 3 Answers ]

Why do we have bad luck in money

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search