Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bennyiceman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 08:49 AM
    Radio signal indicator genie 88
    Where is radio signal indicator and receiver learn code located front or back of genie 88

Check out some similar questions!

Turn signal pops in radio [ 0 Answers ]

2000 Jeep Cherokee. When I turn on my turn signals there is a popping sound coming through the radio speakers in sync with the signal flasher. Many years ago this would have indicated needing to use resistor type spark plugs. Is this still true or is there another issue like a faulty ground...

How can I find south african radio stations on my roberts world band radio? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I play South African radio stations on my Roberts r9962 world band radio? It say it's good for BBC radio and around the world but I can't find a South African radio station Thanks

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal [ 1 Answers ]

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal

How to reset my honda radio after changing batteries, & its blank on the radio screen [ 2 Answers ]

How to entering the radio code after replacing batteries on Honda Civic 2002 VTi, while the radio screen is empty ( blank )?

A space probe of the surface of Mars sends a radio signal back to the [ 2 Answers ]

A space probe of the surface of Mars sends a radio signal back to the Earth,a distance of 3.79 x 1010 km. Radio waves travel at the speed of light (3.00 x 108 m/s). (a) How far away is the space probe? (b) How many seconds does it take for the signal to reach the Earth? (c) How many hours is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.