Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pop000 Posts: 352, Reputation: 6

May 4, 2012, 08:04 AM
    What can I do with the organic waste
    Hello. I work at a biologic company,and we have an organic waste that we just throw it in the trash. So this is the components of the waste:
    1) bran (that was digested by the maggots)
    2)industrial sawdust (not much)
    3) a bit maggots and also can be a bit dead fly and their pupa. So most of the organic waste that we have is digested bran. So do you have any idea what can I do with this organic waste,maybe to use it for compost or something.

Sorry for the english.

THANKS.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 4, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pop000 View Post
    What can I do with the organic waste
    Hello pop:

Compost it and sell it.

excon

May 4, 2012, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello pop:

Compost it and sell it.

excon
    Yes but I was not sure if this components of the waste are allows to create compost.

What you think is the easiest and cheapest way to produce compost from these components ?

Thanks for your answer.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 4, 2012, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pop000 View Post
    Yes but i was not sure if this components of the waste are allows to create compost.

what you think is the easiest and cheapest way to produce compost from these components ?
    Hello again, pop:

I don't know how to make it. But, if it's TRULY organic material, it'll break down.

excon

May 4, 2012, 09:58 AM
    OK.
    Thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organic Gardening [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are going to start an organic garden... but need some direction. Since we are beginners, would anyone recommend a book that is highly useful for this great hobby? Now we aren't trying to grow a farm... just something to feed the family. Thanks... ;)

Heat wrap waste pipes insulate first or heat wrap first on pvc waste [ 1 Answers ]

Have mobile home in Ohio. Waste pipe froze. Do I wrap pipe with insulation and then heat wrap or heat wrap first then cover with insulation?

Connecting second floor waste to main waste stack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have new new modular cape that had the first floor plumbing complete, and the second floor stubbed, and want to know the right way to connect the second floor waste drain which was installed in the house, to the main waste drain. The main waste drain comes up verically from the basement floor...

View more questions Search