Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdguidry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 06:54 AM
    leaking patio cover 18x16, 2" drop. Do I need to drop 2" more to fix?
    New patio cover with corrugated galvanize. Leaking pretty good. Its overlapped one hump and the top sheet going down is overlapped over the bottom sheet. There is a 2" drop on the down slope. do I need to drop another 2" to solve?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 4, 2012, 08:02 AM
    Where do you first see a leak when it rains?
    sdguidry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Where do you first see a leak when it rains?
    Towards the bottom closer to the drop between the sheets. Then it starts backing up towards the top of the roof where the roof sheets overlap..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I drop a "Permanent" Protective Order. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in Virginia. The court granted me a Permanent Protective Order against my husband. Permanent in Va. Meaning 2 years. I would now like to drop or amend the order. I would like to leave in the "no abuse" clause but have the "no contact" part removed for myself and my children. My husband is not...

Tub drain need to drop 26", btr to drop at 45 or 90? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello All, I'm installing a shower and have been scratching my head on this for a while. I need to run the drain along the wall above to so I can vent it (for a foot or two), then hang a right and head toward the stack about 5' away. Due to the small crawl space and T on the stack, I need...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Drop Down Menu hangs in "save as" in Windows XP [ 3 Answers ]

When I try to save anything using "save as" in xp, nothing happens when I try to click the 'down' arrow in the drop down menu. I have to click it over and over and finally it does drop down the menu to allow me a choice to where to save it. It is really irritating and is very consistent. ...

Shower to "drop in" bathtub conversion [ 3 Answers ]

Howdy! Let me run this by the plumbing experts... I found a 54" x 30" bathtub that fits in my existing shower space (60" x 30"). Unfortunately, I would have to remove two (2) walls to get a standard size tub in there. I will build a PT 2" x 4" frame and cover with PT 3/4" plywood to...

View more questions Search