Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waynej73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 05:09 AM
    My wife and I are polish my daughter was born in uk what nationality is my daughter
    My wife and I were both born and lived in Poland. We now live in the U.K and have since had a baby girl in the U.K. What will my baby girl be? Polish or British
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 4, 2012, 05:28 AM
    Born to polish parents, she is polish as well.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2012, 06:41 AM
    UK Border Agency | Children born in the United Kingdom

I found this which you may find helpful, at the end of the page section 3, is probably what your looking for.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 4, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Hi red, good website, but I think the child would have dual citizenship, same as my son being born in US to canadian parents. He has two passports US and CDN so he has dual citizenship. Basically means that at the age if majority they have a choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am Slovak, my husband is Polish, our baby was born in UK? What is baby nationality [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am slovakian, my husband is polish, our baby was born in England, UK,. what is our baby nationality? Our baby got temporary polish pasport which going to expire this months,can he get english one? I am just confused what my baby is? We got already slovakian and polish identity number,....

My sons right to see his daughter when she is born [ 4 Answers ]

My son and his girlfriend have recently split up , and have a baby daughter due to arrive in around two weeks They are unable to live together . They were abusing each other I e hurling abuse, not to mention dinner plates. I am glad they are not together,unfortunately my son is so looking...

My daughter was born at 35 weeks. What activities should she be doing? [ 1 Answers ]

She Was Born At 35 Weeks She Will Be 3 Months On The 19 Of August. What Activities Should She Be Doing?

View more questions Search