Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peanutmoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 03:47 AM
    How can I record a training session screenshot on skype?
    I have multiple employees and want to record a screen shot with me talking so they can review later. I've tried supertinin and Evaer both advertised to record screenshots. Neither work. Help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 4, 2012, 04:52 AM
    Skype recommends supertintin, but if you say it didn't work, you don't have any options left. Unless of course you use a camcorder and get copies to send around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

I need to upload a screenshot... how to? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have a query regarding ms word. But I need to upload a screenshot to support my question. How can I do that or is there anyway so that I can post my screenshot. SAI

Need suggestions for a "branding" training session [ 1 Answers ]

Hello gang, I just was informed that I have to give a half hour training session on branding. What it is, why it is important, etc. I wanted to include the names of companies whose name has absolutely nothing to do with their product, i.e. if you didn't already know what they were you wouldn't...

View more questions Search