Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Water softeners
    What is the latest in water conditioning that uses no salt and does not use magnets? I would like info so that I can guide a customer in whether to buy or not.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Pelican makes about the best water softener on the market. They are at: Salt Free Water Softener - Pelican Water Systems
    JMD01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 03:10 AM
    How does it take the limescale from the water?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2012, 06:22 AM
    I don't know how they work. Go to their web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have plumbing question about water softeners? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my wife and bought our house 6 years ago. There was accusoft water softener hooked up in basement .we never used now it is just setting there taking up space.I'm thinking of selling it but I can't do that unless I know it works. Should I sell it as is or hook it back up and try it so I could...

Whole house water filters and softeners [ 1 Answers ]

In my rural country home I do have a water softener of course for the hard well water. One thing that really frustrates me, as it is especially seen around the door to our stand up shower is the dried salt. I was wondering what I can do to at least lower the amount of salt in my water without it...

Water Softeners [ 1 Answers ]

Know anything about Pelican salt-free Water Softeners? If so, are they any good?

Water softeners [ 1 Answers ]

I have well water that is 90 grains hard. I'm fairly new to the whole softener scene. Any advise would be appreciated. I've had quotes from $2000 to $5600 for either salt or potassium based systems. Sound reasonable? What about these "salt free systems"? Do they work? Please help. ...

Whole house filters and water softeners [ 1 Answers ]

Since I'm replumbing the entire house I thought I would got for the whole nine yards, and install a Whole House Water Filter and a Water Softener. Any advide on this being a good idea? One of my neighbors said I shouldn't install the filter since the stuff I'm filtering out is needed inside the...

View more questions Search