Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihaveaquery Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Do I need to correct my W2
    Hi TaxExpert,

I have been working in the US from March 2006 and my wife joined me in August. I got my W2 with taxable marital status as Single. Can I go ahead with filing my returns with this W2 (beacuse now it is too late to get it corrected).
    Please help me out...

Thanks...
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 24, 2007, 12:08 AM
    ALL CONCERNED:

How you fill out the W-4 only provides the employer some guidance on how much to withhold from your pay.

File. If you had too much withheld, you will get a bigger refund. If not, you will pay a bit, but probably not too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting the correct lead [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I am having a really hard time getting my horse to pick up his right lead. Other than the basic/standard positoning for the lead does anyone have any suggestions or ideas to help him pick it up? Thanks. Kim

Correct accounts? [ 2 Answers ]

Could someone please let me know if I am doing this properly. Thanks. Question: Sold merchandise on credit to Leroy Hackett, invoice # 854 , $15,800.00 (cost of sales $1027) Do I enter this information into merchandise inventory, PST payable, GST payable, Sales, Cost of goods sold, and...

What is the correct way? [ 2 Answers ]

My parenst own their house and want to put my name on the trust. However, I'm married but my parents do not want my husband to have his name on it. What is the correct ways of doing this? Nikki

Correct Form [ 1 Answers ]

If a guy is neither a citizen of United States of America nor a permanent Resident of USA. Can he use Form 1040 for filing his return.

Is This Correct? [ 13 Answers ]

Could someone tell me if I have these correct and if not what'd I do wrong. Thank you. January 8 Purchased a one-year insurance policy, effective February 1, for $3,360. Debit: Insurance Expense Credit: Prepaid Insurance Completed several consulting jobs, which totaled $52,000. Cash of...

View more questions Search