Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandydolt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Almendarez Corporation is considering the purchase of a machine that would cost $320,
    Almendarez Corporation is considering the purchase of a machine that would cost $320,000 and would last for 7 years. At the end of 7 years, the machine would have a salvage value of $51,000. By reducing labor and other operating costs, the machine would provide annual cost savings of $72,000. The company requires a minimum pretax return of 18% on all investment projects.

The present value of the annual cost savings of $72,000 is closest to:

Check out some similar questions!

Capitol sewing machine corporation [ 4 Answers ]

I have acapitol sewing machine Model #600, serial #312877 but I don't have the manual wirh instructions, Where or how can I get it?

Any idea where I can purchase a coverstitch machine in the barnstable Ma. Area? [ 0 Answers ]

Any idea where I can purchase a coverstitch sewing machine in the barnstable, Ma. Area and how much do they usually go for?

Logan corporation had total variable cost for $180,000, total fixed cost for $160,000 [ 1 Answers ]

logan Corp. had total variable cost of $180,000, total fixed cost of $160,000 and a total revenues of $300,000. Compute the required sales in dollars to break even.

Cost of purchase [ 1 Answers ]

What is the formula to findig out the net cost of purchase

Closing cost on home purchase [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is skol supunpong and am about to purchase a home in Austin, Tx. The price of the house is $329,000 and I am going to pay by cash. My concern is about the closing cost. My question is that when I purchase the house with cash, do I have to pay this cost or not at all? I would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.