Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreidionisie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Riddle help needed
    I am a verb. If you use the verb, you create nothing
    But if you use it it is usually to take in a certain noun.
    The noun can have many adjectives.
    One of the adjectives relates to the noun, which relates to the verb..
    But it also relates to the verb it self oddly enough... how you ask?
    If you rearrange the letters in the verb, it yields the adjective..
    What is the verb and what is the adjective?

Hint: The word is English. It is 6 letters. If you rearrange the 6 letters in the verb, it creates the adjective which would be 6 letters since you REARRANGE THE LETTERS.
    Currently 1 player has it right.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle help needed. D&D related [ 1 Answers ]

I was looking through an old collection of riddles that I had collected to use in an upcoming session of Dungeons and Dragons. Came across one where I had misplaced the answer! Now I'm going crazy with trying to figure out the answer. "The measure of our depths is not an easy thing to tell. We...

Riddle me this. Someone has to know this one! [ 36 Answers ]

Okay --- I have been bet that I cannot find the answer to this riddle... I need you all's help! Here it goes: WHAT IS ALWAYS TALKING WITH NOTHING TOSAY,SILVER AND ROUND ON BOTH ENDS,AND YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT?? My first guess was -- battery --- eh, I was wrong... ...

Riddle help? [ 1 Answers ]

What am I? After you screw me I'm ready to swing, I need a rod inside me to work, if you grease me its easier to slam me.

Riddle help [ 0 Answers ]

Where is somthing under you and "above you"

Foolish bet - riddle solution needed urgently! [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I have laid a bet with a friend that I can answer the following riddle in the next few hours and not wanting being a stubborn wastrel as well as incongruous I took up on this. Problem is I'm flummoxed! I'm terrible with riddles etc! If anyone can help me I'd be so so grateful and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.