For all of you so hot on skin lightening I offer this:

Woman Arrested For Bringing Young Daughter Into Tanning Bed CBS New York
    KatherineB Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Wow... I just don't know what to say...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 3, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Believe me a lot of people have been struck speechless over this woman. By the way the issue of the child seems to be a non issue. It appears she was not brought into the tanning booth.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2012, 09:51 AM
    The woman looks dreadfull!

She would'nt bring her child into the tanning booth but didn't put enough sunscreen on her so she would not burn, UV rays, same thing.

By the by, there are new laws being passed in England to prevent under 18's from using tanning booths, most likely it will filter to us here in ireland.

Some parents in ireland have their children in tanning booths for their first communion which happens when the child is about 7 years of age, they also bleach their hair, wax their legs etc etc, these parents are just regular joe soaps.

Bloody madness.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Saw it on TV this morning, I expect it will be dropped, mom most likely has threatened child, attorney has taught child what to say and the child will be blamed for making it all up.

The only evidence is the child's statement at school. So all the mom's attorney has to do, is discredit the child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Putting it in perspective [ 10 Answers ]

To all the critics of american health care reform in this place, I think you should read this US Health Care Bill Passed | If Obama has prevented some part of this nightmare you call health care he should be congratulated not abused I also think you should read this Timeline: When health care...

Need a new perspective... [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I'm laying it all on the line in hopes that those of you familiar w/ this type of situation are willing to help me out... this may be long, bear w it! All throughout my five years spent in college I dated the same girl, the one I had been with since our senior year of high school. In that...

View more questions Search