Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cteno9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 02:19 AM
    Should I go to the hospital?
    I was in bed falling asleep when I got a suddden sharp pain in my back that traveled down to my knee cap and down to my calf. Now my right calf feels like its being squeezed into a toothpaste tube and there is a severe pinching feeling in my lower back. Can it be DVT? Maybe I pulled something from my Insanity session this morning? Should I go to the hospital or can it wait till the morning?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 3, 2012, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cteno9 View Post
    I was in bed falling asleep when I got a suddden sharp pain in my back that traveled down to my knee cap and down to my calf. Now my right calf feels like its being squeezed into a toothpaste tube and there is a severe pinching feeling in my lower back. Can it be DVT? Maybe I pulled something from my Insanity session this morning? Should I go to the hospital or can it wait till the morning?
    Call your doctor and go there.. its cheaper. Probibly nothing but a pinched nerve... but let a physician determine that after examining you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I go to the hospital? [ 0 Answers ]

I will be 37 weeks pregnant on Monday. I have been having contractions since the 26th of June, and have been to the hospital many times. It is like a 45 minute drive to the hospital and I have been sent home every time. I saw my provider Wednesday and was 1 1/2 cm dialated and 60% effaced. ...

Best hospital [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I havd a vitiligo.. in a very large percentages I tried many kinds of medicnes in the past 16 years and there is no use for going back to my original color, and I am tired of that now because each time when I think that I found the best medicine and some of the white spots begning to fade...

What to take with me to the hospital [ 10 Answers ]

:D Hello all! :D I was just wondering if there were any specifics on what I should take to the hospital with me when I go into labor? I know I'll need comfortable clothes, toiletries, and the diaper bag with everything for baby... but is there anything else you would recommend? How is...

Out of the Hospital [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My dog just came home from the hospital he was not eating or drinking there. Now at home he is drinking but not eating and getting very thin I mix up kd paste into a syringe to feed him How can I get him to take solid food. He is 13 and had pancreatitis which has subsided. Thanks

View more questions Search