Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fdbray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 02:08 AM
    Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro
    Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a good

The Picasso has what looks like a cut out piece of a catalog paper that my dad who died in 1970 taped on the back of the frame starting this costs $145 dollars and has the numbers on it... 436683. It also states on it that the plate was created by the artist himself and then signed. Pulled prior to 1970 at Bank Street Atelier.

Could these be for real... or did my dad get dubbed in those years as far as what was real or not?

I also have a "HOI" with a real signing and numbered 75/275 and the certificated says the same... no other info on it... same Guild. Pic of some grassy green garden like scene quite a large picture.

Thanks for your help! Any help is appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

I was told by a "spiritual leader" or "medium" to put white flowers in my bedroom. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no idea what they are intended to do or what area in my life they are going to improve or affect. Does anyone know what white flowers, specifically in the bedroom are for?? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search