Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabrima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Managerial Criticisms for Profit Maximising Firm
    What is the managerial criticisms of the profit maximising firm?

:eek:
    michael carter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Hi All,

Am a student in Barbados pursuing an MBA. Need some help with Econimics - hence my question re managerial criticisms for Profit Maximising Firm. Look forward to your response.

MC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-profit and not-for-profit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: What is the difference between non-profit and not-for-profit organizations?

What to do in order not to be affected by negative criticisms? [ 4 Answers ]

What should I do so I won't get affected by negative comments and criticisms? I always have this problem when people act differently with me. I feel I did something wrong or they don't like me even though it is only me thinking about it. Guess that is the reason why I don't want to let go when...

Absorption costing profit from Marginal costing profit [ 0 Answers ]

I know my opening stock and closing stock figures and I have worked out my annual profit using marginal costing. I also know my fixed overhead absorption rate. Using these figures, what formula do I use to calculate my profit using absorption costing?

Garnishment hit twice in 1 week, Same firm [ 2 Answers ]

Here’s one very troubled in Tennessee lady hoping someone can possibly explain what is happening. My husband arrived to work to find out his wages were garnished, not once, but twice. Once by Peoples Bank and the other by Capital One. Both with the same attorney located in Nashville, but this...

Shareholder wealth as the main objective of the firm [ 1 Answers ]

A firm can choose from an infinitely long list of possible objectives.some of these will appear noble and easly justified,other remain hidden,implicit,embarrassing,even subconscious.Discuss the rationale for selecting shareholder wealth as the main objective of the firm

View more questions Search