Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharvari2345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Stamping requirement for H1B visa holder for bermuda visit
    I did my stamping of H1B visa on employer A and have currently changed my job, now if I'm planning to go to bermuda for vacation cruise do I need a stamp on the employer B and how can I check if the employer A has not cancelled the H1 status, I still have a H1 which the employer B has done.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file tax for geen card holder and H1B visa holder? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a green card holder and married my wife who is on H1B visa. Which is more beneficial to file a married joint tax return or separately? Or does it matter at all when I petition for her own green card later on. Thanks in advance for your help.

Can h1b visa employer apply for the h1b visa holder and his wife at the same time ? [ 0 Answers ]

My husband has h1b visa should my husband get the green card first then I apply to the green card or the emplyoer can apply for both of us at the same time p.s I am and usa with my husband

Can h1b visa employer apply for the h1b visa holder and his wife at the same time ? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has h1b visa should my husband get the green card first then I apply to the green card or the emplyoer can apply for both of us at the same time p.s I am and usa with my husband

H1b visa stamping delay [ 3 Answers ]

HI , I have been asked by the chennai US consulate to send passport for h1b visa stamping. But since I am out of country and cannot go immediately. Please let me know for how long can I delay it? Thanks Syed

H1B Visa Stamping from India [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently working in US.. on my H1B. My last visa got expired in Sep 2009. Before expiration, I had initiated the process of tranfer/extenstion on my H1b with an employer A. I was supposed to get paid for my work in Aug, Sep, Oct, Non, 2009 which I never received from Employer A and neither...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.