Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    followhim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 01:24 PM
    TV connected to computer and no sound
    TV connected to computer and watch the show and listen to music.
    My friend connected to DVD player and computer and TV.
    Now he connected from computer to TV.
    I have perfected picture but no sound.
    Cabel are one from computer and two connected to TV.
    Little help please
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 2, 2012, 03:37 PM
    May need Amplified speakers plugged into back of computer, The cable may be Video Only?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound on new Vizio HDTV connected to cable box [ 3 Answers ]

Just connected Vizio HDTV to DCT6400 cable box provided by Comcast and no longer have sound. Would like to see diagram of proper connectivity or set up guide to find resolution.

Computer freezes when connected to my old system hard disk externally [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dell laptop and last week it showed blue screen and didn't boot. I had improtant data on in hence I didn't format it and changed to a new hard drive. Now I am trying to connect the old hard drive externally it detectes only D drive & doesn't detect the C drive over that it freezes my...

Two nic in one xp computer. One connected to internet the other to office network [ 2 Answers ]

I need to connect to both the internet and my office network . The computer I am trying to set up is my server. One nic is connected to the ineernet via a router connected to a dsl modem. The other is connected to the office network. The problem is I have to disable one nic to use the other. I want...

Using a printer not connected to a computer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - I have an HP Printer, which has an ethernet connection. The printer is attached to my Netgear Router, via this wired ethernet connection and my computer is also attached to the Netgear Router via a wired ethernet connection. I know the printer is connected correctly because it shows the...

View more questions Search