Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosa1313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 08:43 PM
    To dream you start to fly hig in the sky from the earth
    I have a lot of dreams during y 35 year old existing. Last night I had a dream I left the ground flying high in the sky I ,can see the ground underneath as I stare down but then it felts so real and pleasant I was so happy and did not want to come back down. I remember it was so good I started laughing, like it tickles. I had dreams with eagles in my right hand and a hand in the sky holding a cup. What do you think this symbolizes?

Check out some similar questions!

Dead blow fly dream meaning? [ 4 Answers ]

A whole cupboard full of dead blow flies, cocoons, and grossness. Also, coffee made from hot water with dead blow flies in it, and it is drunk by two people. What the heck does that mean?

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

A car is advertised as having a gas mileage rating of at least 30 miles/gallon in hig [ 5 Answers ]

A car is advertised as having a gas mileage rating of at least 30 miles/gallon in highway driving. If the miles per gallon obtained in 10 independent experiments are 26, 24, 20, 25, 27, 25, 28, 30, 26, 33, should you believe the advertisement? What assumptions are you making?

How to start with construction of my dream house? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good resource to find contractors? I have been looking online and all I have seen are sites where you have to describe the job then wait to get called from a contractor or if I find a directory type of site there is a limited number of contractors in my area,...

Follow My heart and start a dream, but at what cost. [ 7 Answers ]

Welcome to my beautiful mess, Im going to get right to the point, I am 100% positivily truly madly in love with my boyfriend and our love is forbidion... A: Because of the age diffrence and B: because of my mothers disapoval... We ~My boyfriend and I~ Have to opportunity to run away and be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.