Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a1rplan3nut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Part 143 flight repair stations?
    What is the total number of Part 143 DOMESTIC flight repair stations in the United States, and how many foreign Part 143 flight repair stations are there? I'm having trouble finding it on the FAA website.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 143.7 Decibels loud for a sound system? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if 143.7 decibles loud for a car sound system. And how does it all work?

Tuning in stations [ 2 Answers ]

How do I tune in my TV without a remote. I have looked for a menu button but I can't find one. The only buttons on the TV is the station buttons and the volume buttons. I've tried pushing different buttons together but it doesn't work.

Vehicle in repair shop for 6 weeks now. Part unavailable! [ 3 Answers ]

On 01/24/2007 my 2006 Dodge Ram broke down in California. I had to fly home to NC to take my husband to his cancer doctor. I received a call from the Dodge dealer in Blythe, CA where my vehicle broke down and they informed me that I needed a new transmission. I told them to fix it as soon as...

Comcast Tv Stations [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a new TV about the same time Comcast offered the digital network, Our TV has HDTV built into it so like channel 4 has two stations one is 4 and the other is 4.1 Does anyone else get this and is there a channel guide? We now have over a 100 stations with no box.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.