Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tink5i8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Little girl born on christmas movie?
    It's a scary movie I can't remember any actors or the title but its this little girl that gets kidnapped and she has special "powers" that can bring a bird back to life, and she stops a homeless man from burning himself after the evil man that kidnapps her posses him to pour gasoline all over himself?
    HELP! Its been bugging me allll day.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 2, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Bless the Child

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old black and white movie about a girl waiting to be born [ 3 Answers ]

This ias an American 1930s or 1940s movie about a wee girl and boy in heaven waiting to be born to rich high society parents. I think the mum is an actress and the dad a playwright who keep putting off parenthood. It finishes with the girl being born to these people.

Movie scene from Christmas Movie with Tim Allen [ 1 Answers ]

Tim Allen walks down a hallway to a hallway door & inside is visions or clips of people wishing for Christmas miracles

Another old Christmas movie... [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is in English, but may be originally in French, I think. It's about a girl who goes to the airport around Christmas time with her class, and she and another boy get mistaken for unaccompanied minors and get placed on a plane to what's supposed to be the North Pole, but I don't think they...

What to get the girl of my dreams for christmas! [ 1 Answers ]

I really like a girl,she's sp beautiful inside and out, I think she knows I like her but nothings really happening. I want to get her something really speical for chirismas but I'm not sure what to get. I've been spending some time drawing and sketching a pic of her, its pretty good but needs some...

Christmas movie 80's? Girl forced to marry, witch on hill. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie starts with a girl riding in the back on a car, the car crashes and she flies out and hits her head. Then the movie turns into a fantasy where there is a girl being forced to marry a guy she doesn't want to marry. There are some funny character guys that are trying to help her escape. ...

View more questions Search