Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Recurring Mild Nausea
    Recently (last two weeks or so), I've been getting mild stomachaches that resemble being nauseous. Sometimes they occur and disappear quite a few times a day, sometimes just one or two. I'm a fourteen year old female, and there is absolutely no chance I'm pregnant, so don't say that might be it. I've read several forums on medical sites saying it might be acid reflux, but I've had that before and it really doesn't feel the same. At first I thought it was the new type of coffee my mom got, but I stopped drinking it and it continued. Two weeks ago I had a very stressful week in school, but everything has been fine lately, so I don't think it's stress, or anxiety problems. The bouts feel a little like a wave effect (sometimes during them, it feels like I'm almost going to get sick, but other times during them, it's so mild I almost forget about it). It also sort of feels like I'm carsick, and I thought that may be what it was, but it happens when I'm just on the couch or something too. Sometimes eating helps, sometimes eating helps for a little bit of time, and sometimes eating doesn't help at all. If someone thinks it could be something serious, I will talk to my mom about going to get it checked out, but if it's something that could be taken care of with over-the-counter drugs (like Peptol-Bismol) (and I so didn't spell that right, sorry) I'll just try that. Thank you anyone who responds!
    yoyomongo Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Have you considered it being a stomach flu?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mild concussion [ 3 Answers ]

What are the symptoms of a mild concussion? A 3-4 foot tall section of a telephone pole fell on my head on Sunday. I was fine on Sunday, just a bump and mild pain when I touched where I was hit, which is to be expected. Yesterday and today I've been out of it. Tired all the time. Slower...

Mild cervicovaginitis. [ 0 Answers ]

Is it dangerous?. it can lead to cancer?

Mild cramping [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Rachel. Recently, I have been experiencing mild cramping but no period. My period was due sometime between last week and today. I have been getting slight dizziness, fatigue to the point of weakness, intense hunger, a hollow feeling in my stomach. My breasts feel slightly heavier but...

Mild cramps [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 6 weeks and I am experiencing mild cramps fairly often.s I am expriencing these cramps after work, where I do a lot of physical exercise. e.g. running. Also after doing hoovering and other jobs where I'm exherting myself. Should I be alarmed about them or is it normal? Thanks

Mild period,headache,nausea,dizzy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am very new to this. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby since 2 years. I was diagnosed as PCOS. My last normal period was on Oct 25,2007 and I had some cramps and a brownish discharge for 1 1/2 days on Dec 2007. After that I feel very tired. I did 3 urine pregnancy test which...

View more questions Search