Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimHathaway98 Posts: 23, Reputation: -2

May 1, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Tax question
    What is the tax percentage on items in Massachusetts?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 1, 2012, 06:52 PM
    6.25%

A Guide to Sales and Use Tax - Massachusetts Department of Revenue - Mass.Gov
    TimHathaway98 Posts: 23, Reputation: -2

May 1, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NJ tax question [ 1 Answers ]

A Flordia resident also has a condo in NJ. The Company he works for (he is also a shareholder) is located in PA. He spends about 50 days per year in NJ. While living in the NJ condo he visits his office in PA. He receives a salary from the company in PA. Shoud he file as a full-year...

Tax Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got married in July to an illegal immigrant. He is going to file papers through me to become a resident and Im a citizen . He was brought here on a plane when he was 5 years old from Mexico. His mother never took the initive to go through the process to get him a green card or other...

F1 to H1 Tax question [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am from India. I have been in US since 2000 August, and my spouse has been in US since 1999 August. Both of us were on F1 visas and filed 1040 NREZ and 8843 until 2004 taxes separately. We got out of school in May and started working since June 1st, 2005 on OPT, and then changed to H1B...

F1 to J1 tax question [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there.. Profusely thank the forum for the assistance. I changed my visa status from F1 to J1 in June of 2005. I was in F1 status from 2002 to 2005 June. I was employed through the year. My total income on F1 status was 18,000 and on J1 status was 17,500. I have filed 1040NR-EZ forms from...

H1 Tax Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I worked for a company for 5 months, which paid me pay stubs for 3 alternative months. Anyhow I got into a new company with more benefits. After a long nagging to get back my money they paid me $6500 out of which $2704 as taxes. It is not mentioned as bonus, but it's a regular payment. My...

View more questions Search