Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clanccy9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Foot is swollen
    Hello on Sunday I fell play basketball and today is Tuesday.. My foot is swollen and my foot hurts from the bottom.. I can walk and everything..
    monicag8 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 04:23 AM
    You probably strained a ligament in your leg or foot. Try some deep-heat, and a hot water bottle, on it every nice, and try not to walk on it after a few days. Check you have padded shoes with arch support, and that the arches are not too high for your foot if they are inserted. Arches too high can lead to foot strain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Injured foot swollen and bruised [ 4 Answers ]

I recently dropped something heavy on my foot, and it is swollen and bruised, when I move my toes, it feels as if my bone is creaking. Do you think I need an x-ray?

Swollen foot [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I fell and now the top of my foot is swollen and it seems like it cold even after putting a sock on it also feels like it asleep but I can walk on it. What should I do?

On the top of my right foot I have a knott and it is swollen [ 1 Answers ]

Last week I was taking a round wooden stick off my sliding back door and I used my foot to lift it out. Later that evening I noticed it was a little swollen, when I got up the next morning the swelling got a little worse and I had a knott I also had some pain on the bottom of my foot right about...

Painful and swollen foot [ 1 Answers ]

A little over 9 weeks ago I somehow fell on our front deck and I thought I had twisted my ankle but as time passed the pain and swelling has gotten much worse. The right top side of my foot and the area around my little toe are kind of red and bruised. The swelling stretches the skin so tight I...

View more questions Search