Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mei2lie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Fell down the steps and landed on my shin
    I fell down the steps exactly a week ago from today. I slid down two or three steps before landing. I landed on the right side of left shin. A week later it still hurts to walk like it is swollen on the inside. The skin looks very slightly bruised and not as much swelling compared to the day I fell. From the side u could actually see a bump but it doesn't seem big now but it still hurts. The top of the skin is numb to the touch but feels painful when you pressure on an area that is visibly black and blue. There is a tight feeling. Should I be worried?
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2012, 06:51 PM
    I'm by no means a doctor, but if the condition has persisted for this long, and looks like what you're describing it does, I would go see a doctor. It could be a break, and you definitely want to get that fixed. I wouldn't have a panic attack over it, but you probably should go see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and [ 5 Answers ]

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and there doesn't seem to be any external brusing. He is playing and laughing with us but every time we pick him up he cries like it seems to be sore under his arms but he fell on his back so I don't know what to do...

Landed costs [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate landed costs of plants which are delivered by road

View more questions Search