Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladydollar2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 05:35 PM
    I need assistance in paying my storage
    I been paying on my storage and now I stuck on my payment for this month. Is there somewhere can I get some assistance with my payment on my storage. Before it go up I have until the 17 of this month for my storage. And I have all my payment that I made on my storage.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 1, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Ask family and friends or sell some stuff on craigslist. I firmly believe if you have so much stuff you have to pay for storage.. then you have too much stuff. Few peoples junk is worth what it costs to store a few months much less a year.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 1, 2012, 07:57 PM
    I will agree the issue is there is some help with rent, even electric or gas for your home.

A few possible.

See about an advance at work

Ask family and friends, and once you have paid it, be realistic about what needs to go. If things are stored for 6 months at 50 dollars a month you spend 300 dollars, on things that often are never used, or you could store in a corner of a bedroom if you had to.

As for as charities,
    CAMP Austell Georgia United States charities guide find a charity to donate or volunteer for child elderly homeless organizations and more.

Often the church of your choice

Or Catholic Charities Atlanta | Providing Help. Creating Hope.

Next if you are a veteran, check with the American Legion or the VFW

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good paying jobs in Las Vegas? I need a good paying 2nd job Help please! [ 1 Answers ]

Good paying jobs in Las Vegas? I need a good paying 2nd job HELP please!

What if a brother puts the deed to a honme he has been paying for and paying all the [ 2 Answers ]

Can a brother put his brother on a deed without his knowledge? And if so, what if the brother does not want to be on the deed?

Where can I find assistance with paying rent? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get assistance in paying my rent but most places stop assisting on certain days and times. I don't have transpotation and now ima about to get evicted. I live in Grand Prairie. If anyone knows where I can go please help.

How can I get assistance with paying my rent? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get assistance with paying my rent in an apartment?

Judgement Debtor needs assistance paying/options [ 3 Answers ]

I am the Judgment Debtor sued was given a break but still owe 2,200.00 $35/a week. It says to contact the court Clerk if this is a problem in fine print. I did, and the just gave me the process book. I called the Connecticut assistance and would not speak to me because I am not low-income. I make a...

View more questions Search